Monday, April 7, 2008

Louvre-in' it

We went to France! Bonnie and I hit up Strasbourg and Paris a few weeks ago, braved shady night trains, ate too many pastries, and marveled at famous sights. Here's the picture synopsis:
Snowy Strasbourg | Lite Brite pedestrian signals?

Me being excited about food...weird I know. But seriously -- Nutella banana crepes were incredible in Paris.
The Louvre

This might give perspecitve to how small the 'Lisa actually is...



Notre Dame Cathedral

Tim gearing up with Mountain Dew for a night full of trains

8 comments:

DORRPOSTS said...

Love the pictures, Han! Guess I'll have to try making Nutella - banana crepes when you get home! They sound wunderbar. Love you! ~ Mom

The Dorrs said...

I remember the Mona Lisa being so much smaller than I had imagined it. Kind of a let down, eh?

But Nutella banana crepes must have made up for it...yum! I love seeing all the pictures of delicious food from your travels!

-beka

Unknown said...

Ooo...pastries...crepes...I'm hungry now.

Chris and Sarah said...

You look like a model in the Eiffel Tower shot. Can you send me a crepe in the mail?

shei said...

nice back ground!! and i love the PARIS tower.. =)

Sam Schnake said...

I really want to climb the ifle tower and i didn't realize until just now that i did not know how to spell it. Dang.

scotty and crystal said...

hey I saw you in town the other day...I think. I need to get you your water thing before we move to africa

Jill said...

Oy Hannah! How are you??